Instructions for deploying tDAR:
- Check out tDAR from SVN
- find and rename all files with a .production template files in src/main/resources and src/main/webapp/includes removing .production
- build tDAR with the following command: mvn clean compile war:war -Pproduction
- restart tomcat: sudo service tomcat6 restart
- restart apache for good measure: sudo service apache2 restart
SECURITY NOTE: MAVEN should NEVER be TRUSTED with the privileges to run as ROOT.
script for deploying alpha
script for deploying production
- tDAR's dependencies are all managed with apt-get including postgres, apache, and tomcat.
- tdar is installed in: /home/tdar (filestore in ~/filestore folder, ~/app is symlink to tomcat webapps)
- postgres is installed in: /home/postgres (backups in backups folder)
- all conf files are in /etc/